Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Aug. 30- tearing up the inside

Had a quiet morning, and still have thunderstorms in the forecast (although we have yet to have one pass through in a month), so I decided to play on the inside.  We went to Camper World this weekend to look at possibilities, and my wife has her heart set on a toilet (that sounded weird). We had a closet that housed the furnace and some storage, but it would be too tight.  We will have to reconfigure, but first place to start was to get it out of there.  Of course I couldn't stop there, so I started to tear out some of the walls.  In part, I wanted to see how much rot I would have to repair (so far, not bad) but also will need to start rewiring soon.  45 minutes later and one shirt soaked in sweat, we have progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment