Saturday, January 21, 2012

Jan. 2st- Oops

I had a great evening with my family and wife's parents tonight at a local blue grass show.  Wish I had know we are are the the front end of a wind storm this weekend.  It was a little breezy when we left so I secured the tarp on the frame, but when we returned 3 hours later, things had picked up a bit.  The tarp was in the garden, and the remaining tin on the roof (all nails were pulled- it was just there for the weight) was laying behind the trailer.
For a silver lining, I had been worried about how to get that piece down without bending it.  I am going to replace it, but needed it intact for a template.  Looks like the wind slid it straight back without a crease.
Now is as good a time as any to take the top rail off, remove the ceiling panels, and the right side frame.  There aren't too many pieces that need fixing on that side, and I can finally take a good look at the floorboards and framing.  Once I start reassembling, this is going to snowball quickly.  But, yes, still having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment