Monday, January 30, 2012

Jan. 29th- In for a penny, in for a pound

Really...I built the left side from a rotted frame and upside down tin.  Why not redo it all while it's out there.  This one is soooo much easier.  I just laid the imprint down on the existing frame.  Looks like I need to redo the wheel well while I'm at it, but I have the template from the left side. 
I am starting to weigh possibilities on what to do with the front and back of the frame..  I want to add a bumper on the back, and also a trailer hitch to add a bike rack if we want, but I need to find a place for a spare tire.  I really never paid attention, but after looking at several of these trailer sites, most of this era of trailer have NO spare tire. I will be figuring this one out over the course of the week while I rebuild the wall.



No comments:

Post a Comment