Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Jan. 31st- Next phase
The walls are finished...finally. The right side was much easier to do with the old frame underneath. I used as much pressure treated wood as possible when near anything that would be exposed. Now on to the trailer. First step is to get it cleaned up to see what's underneath the dirt and grime, and then get the rust off. I am "working on" the welding part, but that isn't my forte. Neither are the brakes or tires, but I've learned as I go on this thing every step of the way, so might get to learn a little more once we take the tires off (I want to paint the rims anyway). So far...still confident.